Amid all the drama of today's school racial classification decisions, check out footnote 15 of Justice Thomas' concurrence. It compares Justice Breyer's dissent to the Lochner majority opinion by cryptically, but unmistakenly, implying Justice Breyer seeks to import his book Active Liberty into the law as Lochner allegedly sought to import Herbert Spencer's book Social Statics. Ouch!
Thursday, June 28, 2007
First Movers Essentials
- How I'm Spending My Summer, GPL v3 edition
- Balkin/Ackerman Throwdown
- Conference Spotting
- The Digital Identity of University
- Will The Real Jonathan Adler Please Stand Up?
- Student Publishing Opportunity in Penn Law Review
- Torture and Newspeak
- Horowitz on Anonymous Internet Defamation
- Drumbl Making an Appearance at PrawfsBlawg
- The Second Amendment--Next Stop Supreme Court?