Well, not quite--but "respectful engagement" just doesn't pop the same way. Still, any law geek readers (any of y'all out there?) shouldn't miss Jack Balkin's four-part response (Part One, Part Two, Part Three, Part Four) to Bruce Ackerman's Holmes Lectures, The Living Constitution.
Sunday, June 03, 2007
First Movers Essentials
- Conference Spotting
- The Digital Identity of University
- Will The Real Jonathan Adler Please Stand Up?
- Student Publishing Opportunity in Penn Law Review
- Torture and Newspeak
- Horowitz on Anonymous Internet Defamation
- Drumbl Making an Appearance at PrawfsBlawg
- The Second Amendment--Next Stop Supreme Court?
- Symposium Announcement
- The Motive and The Message