I'm spending my summer working in the Legal Affairs department at Red Hat, Inc. ("The Open Source Leader.") Not coincidentally, the past several weeks of my life have been a deep dive into the esoterica of copyright/copyleft licensing- particularly the new GNU General Public License, due to be released this week. If you're deeply curious about the license, the details, and why it matters you can see an explanation of the license and why it matters (along with some haiku) at my personal blog.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
First Movers Essentials
- Balkin/Ackerman Throwdown
- Conference Spotting
- The Digital Identity of University
- Will The Real Jonathan Adler Please Stand Up?
- Student Publishing Opportunity in Penn Law Review
- Torture and Newspeak
- Horowitz on Anonymous Internet Defamation
- Drumbl Making an Appearance at PrawfsBlawg
- The Second Amendment--Next Stop Supreme Court?
- Symposium Announcement