Paul Horwitz links to two reviews of Kenji Yoshino's spectacular book, Covering. One, by Russell Robinson, is titled "Uncovering Covering", forthcoming in the Northwestern University Law Review. The other is Horwitz's own piece, titled "Uncovering Identity, currently out in the Michigan Law Review's book review edition.
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
First Movers Essentials
- It's A Start
- David's J.L. & Cool Stuff (Vol. 2--Symposium Call!...
- Cigarette Advertising and Web 2.0
- Visiting the Supremes
- The Perils of Publishing in Online Law Reviews
- Law Professor Performs Palsgraf
- The Ethanol Scam
- Twenty Five Years of Student Scholarship in Judici...
- De Novo Looking For Contributors