The Seton Hall Law Review is considering forming an Alumni Board. Does anyone have experience with this? I'd love to hear any comments/criticism that students may have from other journals.
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
First Movers Essentials
- Return to Starrett City
- University of Michigan Law School sued for Civil C...
- Running a Law Review like a Business
- Read this Book!
- Five Tips for Law Review Online Supplements
- DNA testing in NY State
- Blogging in Fear
- Simpson Thacher Raises First Year Associate Salari...
- What do you mean, "impossible?"
- Short Cut to Death Row