Monday, November 20, 2006

My Introductory Post

Hello everyone,

My name is Anthony Ciolli, and I am a third year law student at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, as well as Chief Education Director of AutoAdmit.com. I am a big fan of Moneylaw and Law School Innovation, so I could not refuse Jim Chen's invitation to blog here.

I must confess that although I am quite familiar with online communities (see here and here), I have never given blogging a try until now. So, I ask that you please bear with me while I figure out the nuts and bolts of using Blogger. While my scholarship has focused on a wide array of issues ranging from medical resident work hour regulation to law school rankings, I expect my first few posts here to focus on the Harvard Law School curriculum changes and law review innovation (though I'm sure those plans will change by tomorrow).

I am pretty excited to be here, and hope that some of my future posts will spur at least some discussion on this blog and elsewhere.

Oh, you might be wondering about the picture. I figured it was a First Movers tradition for bloggers to include a photo of themselves in their introductory post, but since I don't have one I thought I'd just include a picture of a bunny with a pancake on its head.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Welcome! I am looking forward to your posts.

11/21/2006 8:24 AM  
Blogger Kevin Wells said...

Let me be the second, then, to also say welcome.

You sound like you've got a good idea about what you're going to post about, and it sounds great.

Thanks again.

RIP Oolong.

11/21/2006 8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hrmmm... If you are the same Anthony Ciolli from the long ago days of Sega NetLink, I find it both ironic and frightening that you are studying law.

1/16/2007 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home