Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I Know it When I See it

I'd like to thank Jim Chen for inviting me to join this blog, and say hello to everyone else here at First Movers, as well as the entire crew at the Jurisdynamics Network. And what a network it is, beginning with one man and his blog and soon exploding into a Great Society of legal knowledge and opinion. I hope to make a very small, and for now anonymous, addition to the experiment.

As for myself, I am a J.D. graduate of the last five years who after clerking for an appellate court has settled into a litigation practice while somehow finding time to write articles that a law review might want to publish. Those few hours in the day when a young associate is not billing hours or tending to the home front are few and fleeting. I didn't realize the whole "you'll never publish when you practice" mantra until I actually tried writing during them. The practice really does divide the women from the girls, a point that perhaps has Money Law implications, but I'll leave that for another post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home