Sunday, January 07, 2007

Another new face

Jim Chen has graciously invited me to join First Movers, so I'd like to thank him and to say hello to everyone else here on First Movers and the Jurisdynamics Network. Exciting things are happening here.

I graduated from the University of Minnesota Law School in 2002. Since then, I've been living and practicing law in Colorado and blogging off and on at my home blog, Math Class for Poets. (There's some more information about me there.) I started out in a mostly-litigation position at a small firm and now do primarily transactional work at a considerably larger regional firm. I had a personal research agenda before I started full-time practice, but I didn't manage to hold onto it during those job transitions. Now I'm slowly picking up its scattered pieces.

I'm looking forward to participating here, and I hope I will be able to make some small contribution to the conversation.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anthony Ciolli said...

Welcome!

1/08/2007 12:26 AM  
Blogger Luis Villa said...

Welcome, Tim.

1/08/2007 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home